Octodad Dadliest Catch is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by Young Horses in 2014. An octopus, attempting to have a regular life!
Octodad Dadliest Catch PC Game 2014 Overview:
Great game in which the player takes on the role of an octopus disguised as a human and living with a human family.
On the one hand, this is a plus, but you quickly get tired of such a difficult-to-control character and some uncontrollability sometimes starts to annoy, especially at moments when accuracy and speed are needed, since there are very, very few such moments. All this is flavored with a rather interesting, albeit uncomplicated plot.
Features of Octodad Dadliest Catch:
- Physics. Almost all objects in the game can be moved, thrown, this is part of the gameplay.
- Large maps, with many objects with which you can interact in one way or another.
- The tasks are not alike, some can be completed in different ways.
- Pleasant musical accompaniment.
- Really difficult achievements, in addition, ties are hidden on the cards, which are not so easy to find.
Requested By glitchyboy_27
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Core HD Graphics 3000/4000, NVIDIA 8800 GT, ATI Radeon HD 4850 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: NOT SUPPORTED: ATI Radeon X1600, Intel GMA950, NVIDIA Geforce 7050
File Size: 762.81 MB
Direct Download Link
File Password: unitetowin.org
[ Direct download link (PC) ]