TrackDayR is an Adventure, Racing, and Simulation game for PC published by MadCow S.r.l. in 2021. Evolving physics by listening to player feeds!
TrackDayR PC Game 2021 Overview:
Finally a nice game of motorcycles/scooters. Ever-changing game modes that leave you glued to the screen.
Really nice game that has a good basis for improvement, integrating track scooters and pit bikes makes it a bomb. And still raw as a game, the animations and their fluidity are not the top but they can be improved and the sensitivity on the joystick lever does not make us crazy even the sound and still to be improved.
Finally a breath of fresh air on motorcycle simulators. There are many varieties of motorcycles in the game, from small oval, pit bike, and scooter to the classic street bikes and prototypes
Features of TrackDayR:
- The game promises really well
- the thought of gasoline, the fact that you can recover from a fall by going to get back on the bike makes us think of maybe future Multiplayer races for endurance or something like that
- the game really has enormous potential, the only criticism, in our opinion, is that it does not convince us very much is the reaction of your avatar in-game to the small corrections with the stick
- it is too abrupt in our opinion, for the rest keep it up.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX-8120
- Memory: 8192 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 770, Radeon HD 7970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space
File Size: 2.54 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link
File Password: unitetowin.org
[ Direct download link (PC) ]